Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Hawaiian Adventure Begins

Our day began with a 1:30 am wake up call from Cade E. Bugg, followed by a flight delay out of Louisville. Not an optimal start.

After willing myself to sleep at midnight, feeling so torn about leaving our babes, I was awakened by 2 little feet urgently pattering down the stairs at 1:30 am. Cade jumped into bed with me crying, "I don't want you to leave."

Heartbreak.

I got him back to sleep in his bed, and Lance & I spent our last few bleary eyed moments at home actually debating if we should call this whole thing off.

We pressed on, only to be met by a delayed flight crew in Louisville...who probably partied too late last night on 4th Street. 

A rough start. In the air now en route to Dallas. Oh, how I hope we make this (tight) connection....along with our luggage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment