Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Saturday, October 4, 2014

She Did It!!!

Our girl finished. She finished her Season. She stuck to her guns. We stuck to our guns. And she is so happy to get her soccer trophy. 

I’m so happy for her to get it. 

I’m proud of her for completing a difficult season and I’m hoping and praying maybe a little lesson was learned. 

It’s one of the rare Mommy Moments when you feel like maybe you planted just the right seed…anything worth doing is hard, anything worth doing is hard, anything worth doing is hard...

And, she has a trophy to prove it. 

Words can’t even begin to explain how much I love this little girl. 

She is nothing short of absolutely amazing. 

Congratulations, Miss Q. You are on your way, I just know it. 

IMG 7957

No comments:

Post a Comment