Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Take 2

I was so sad to be unable to attend the Pumpkin Patch field trip with Lyla due to our travel plans, but I'm so lucky to have great friends who sent me pics along the way of her adventure.

Here she is on the bus. Riding the bus is a huge deal for her, and this was her first bus ride without Mommy. She was so excited for her "big girl bus ride"!




She loves spending time with her friend Reagan - they're so cute together!












Other photos of our sweet, sweet girl:










I can't wait to hear all about it when we get home!

More pumpkin patch adventures scheduled for Sat. with the Hottman family!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Gallrein Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment