Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Few of Our Favorite Things...

We've been busy these last few days, enjoying the amazing Spring weather...in January! The weather has been a mixed blessing as I think it's playing havoc with our allergies, but mostly, it's been a blessing.

We celebrated Isabella's birthday on Sat. I was able to get a few photos when the girls got back from her art party. How is it possible that she is 7?!

 


 
 

 

Cade: "Bodhi goes everywhere I go." This definitely proved to be a bit of an issue when Bodhi had an absolute breakdown when Cade (who is fiercely private about his bathroom time) refused to let him in the bathroom with him today. All in all, these 2 had a really great play day today. 
 
 
 
Cade has been enjoying the weather on the Gator, arguably the best gift we've ever bought him. Here he is with his friend Gracie...I heard him excitedly tell her that the Cards were winning while looking at his (pretend) screen:

 

I had the opportunity to get to go to Lyla's PTP Game Night, and she was able to show me many of the games she's been working on at school. It was an amazing night....I'm so proud of everything she's doing at school.

 

And tonight, just before drifting off to sleep, Cade remarked, "It's too bad we never got to meet God. When did He die anyway?"

Just another one of many gemstone moments with these two. I can hardly wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment