Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awaiting Lancina: First Weekly Appt. Today!


Two more days until we're officially FULL TERM! It's hard to believe that we are finally almost here! Little Lancina will be here very soon, and we are so excited to welcome her to the world!

We are doing well - I am more tired now than I've been through the entire pregnancy, but I've managed to gather the energy to buy enough toilet paper and paper towels to last for the next few months. Ha!

My belly is growing and growing - I keep wondering if Lancina is going to run out of room in there. Here's our 35 week belly shot:


Lance is also very excited - he's "nesting" in his own way, paying close attention to my belly and Lancina's movements and hiccups. He wants to go look for a new Christmas tree today so that we'll have it for her first Christmas - (our current tree is too massive for our house!).

Today is our first weekly visit with the doctor - a real milestone. We are so excited to see if there's any progress toward the big day.

We have truly enjoyed every moment of our pregnancy, but we are really ready to meet our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment