Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Girl Lessons

This morning, overheard in the Hottman house, Lyla and Cade were upstairs, working on “Girl Lessons”. Lyla told him she was going to teach him to be a girl and how to listen through her “Girl Lessons”. Step one: Put him in one of her dresses. This is one of their favorite things to do together - they think it’s so funny. And it really is. 

Here, she brought him downstairs in his dress and decided to put him in some of her pink shiny shoes. Overheard: Lyla - “Cade, I can’t believe I’m putting your stinky feet in my favorite shiny, pink shoes."

IMG 7539

Those shoes apparently didn’t fit, so they decided on another pair of pink mary jane’s instead. 

IMG 7540

Here’s my favorite - Cade decided to pick up his toy chain saw and saw Lyla in half. I explained to her that sometimes you just can’t take the boy out of a little boy. Her response, “Well, I’m just going to have to keep trying, Mommy."

Hilarious days, these are.

IMG 7544

No comments:

Post a Comment