Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinosaur Excavation with Rand

Today brought many laughs, thanks to spending much of it with Rand. Lyla was delighted to awaken from her morning nap to see Rand standing there at her crib. She spent much of her day trying to figure out how to keep up with him, and finally, by the end of the day, she did. We decided to “excavate” some dinosaur bones in the back yard, and when Rand stood up and opened the back door, Lyla simply stood up and walked after him, completely unassisted.

Ari and I couldn’t stop laughing. She would have gone outside onto the deck with him if I hadn’t stopped her.

Here are some pics of our “finds”:

124134 132123125

Of course, Lyla was primarily concerned about the dogs next door:

136130

And, we think that Rand might be a budding photographer. These are the first pics he’s every taken – me awaiting Lyla’s steps from Ari to me and her success when she reached me.

Great shots. I love them. :)

150152

Another great day. It’s so nice to be back in Kentucky.

We're looking forward to time with Lance over the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment