Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Visit to Huntington

Lyla and I went to Huntington this week to visit our friends Andie, Jill and Aleshia. It's a three hour drive from Louisville, and Lyla did really well all in all. A three hour long drive is long for a 7 month old, but she does a really good job of entertaining herself in the backseat.

While we were there, we were able to visit Huntington's Kitchen, the kitchen left to the City after Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution completed taping. Our dear friend Jill currently manages the Kitchen, and I was able to attend a baby food making class while I was in town.

I remain partial to Huntington - I always say that it's the city where Lance & I fell in love (it's where he completed his medical school clinical rotations), but it really is a cool town if you're ever able to visit. Downtown has a great vibe, and there are many thriving local businesses that make it a very interesting place to spend some time.

I was very happy that my good friend Andie finally got the opportunity to meet Lyla Q. She describes her as a "go-getter" and she said that having a first baby this good probably means we should stop here. Ha ha!

Here are some pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment