Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Week

It makes me laugh when I think about how much busier we are now that we've moved to Louisville. Lyla's days are filled with a lot of cool people every day - this has been another good week.

On Tuesday, she got to spend some quality time with Marmie, who came up for the day. She enjoyed playing with her iPhone, and I think she's going to beg for one of her own as soon as she can speak. :)













On Wednesday, she had the pleasure of finally meeting three year-old Violet, the daughter of one of my oldest and dearest friends, Tara. We were both thrilled to meet her and get to spend some time getting to know her. We can't wait to see her again soon. I'm relieved that Dr. Violet gave me a clean bill of health after her exam.


















And, on Thursday, Lyla met my good friend, Wynna. As usual, it didn't take long for Lyla to make a friend of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment