Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sweet 17 Weeks

Seventeen weeks is proving to be a really fun time in the life of Lyla Q. Her personality is emerging more and more each day. Tummy time is less grueling - she no longer cries when we plop her on her belly. Now she looks around, smiles and moves her feet. I don't think it will be long before she's taking off on her own. Lance says we'll never be able to stop her once she starts moving!

In other developmental news, Lyla is grabbing anything she can get her little hands on - she particularly loves her mommy and daddy's noses and mouths. She's so excited that she can hold a rattler and continually make noise with it. Sadly, she continues to lose her sweet baby hair, but there is a cute little layer growing up beneath her comb-over. We're wondering if it's going to be curly....

She also seems to be quite the social butterfly. She went to the gym with me today, and when I picked her up from the nursery I saw her little pink feet moving around in her carseat before I saw her. She was surrounded by the older kids. Apparently, the other kids spent their morning entertaining Lyla Q., who was in heaven. She was laughing and talking the whole time, and I think the kids were disappointed when I took her home.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about her progress...it is almost like hearing answers from an ASQ...Miss you!

    ReplyDelete