Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Muffins with Mom

Today was Muffins with Mom at the preschool. I love these days so very much and treasure each one of them as I know how fleeting they are. Cade has one more full year of preschool, and I'm going to treat each day we have left as a gemstone. I have so deeply loved our preschool experience. It has been such an important stepping stone for all four of us.

We had a great time today in Cade's class - he was so interested in showing me the ice cream stand Ms. Jennifer made for his classroom. My photo is not the best because I didn't think to take if until after Ms. Jennifer announced it was almost time for the moms to leave. Cade had a moment of regression, at one point telling me that I shouldn't have come if I knew I was going to leave.

One very long kiss later, and Cade gave in...and reluctantly walked with Ms. Jennifer to begin his day. 


This boy is so special...the other day I found myself getting emotional and admitted to him that sometimes mommy feels a little sad because he & Lyla are growing up. He looked up at me and said, "Growing up isn't sad, mommy, growing up is really fun!"

He's a smart, smart boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment