Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Princess & A Robot Party

I really wish I had more photos to add to this post - and hopefully, I’ll gather some from other sources. We held Lyla & Cade’s  birthday party at All About Kids this year and invited their preschool friends and family - it was a great success. 

Lyla wanted a Sofia birthday cake - we have an amazing neighbor who put this one together for her. I can’t believe how realistic it is. Beautiful!

DSC 1007

And, here’s Cade’s robot cake - my second attempt.  

DSC 1009

DSC 1006

The kids had a great time jumping and playing - I wish I could have captured more of it with my camera - it was just so hard to be everywhere at one time: 

DSC 1014

DSC 1015

I hope to add more photos to this post later - we had a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment