Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Sunday, July 14, 2013

20 Months!

A few things about our big, 20 month old boy. 

First of all, he's more and more fun every single day. He's slowly getting more focused on learning and repeating words…but tearing things apart is still a favorite past time.

Bedtime is grueling at best - lately our boy cries the moment we put him down and has been known to squall for up to 45 minutes. Cade is a boy who knows what he wants, and his sense of determination can be a bit baffling for all of us at times. 

He loves remote controls, phones, computers, Leap Pads and iPads. When he can't have these things, he will whine, moan and even scream. He certainly isn't afraid of a tantrum here and there. 

Lyla is the apple of his eye. He wants to go wherever she goes, and he always knows her whereabouts. 

And, he loves his Daddy. Loves. He has to wave goodbye to Daddy as he leaves for the hospital, and Daddy is frequently the first person he requests in the mornings. 

He's working on his words - hard. Latest favorites - Bye Bye to everything. My personal favorites - "Bye Bye Pee Pee", when Lyla flushes the toilet. 

A couple of my favorite moments with my "Love Bug" lately: 

-While putting him to bed the other night, I was rocking him and singing a favorite Fogelberg. He looked up at me and kissed me right on the mouth and then laid back on my shoulder.

-Today at nap time, I laid him in his bed and he looked up at me and said, "Bye Bye Mama." 

Sweet boy. 

Here he is eating his favorite: homemade ice cream. 

DSC 0663DSC 0664

No comments:

Post a Comment