Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Monday, May 3, 2010

Recent Developments

Lyla continues to surprise us each day with new found skills. I really think she's starting to say her first word, which is a long, stretched out, "Hiiiiiii.....iiii". I say this to her every morning when I go to her crib, and I hear a variation of it in her babble from time to time, especially when she's in the backseatof the car entertaining herself. She's like a little parrot.

Other recent sounds from Lyla Q - a high pitched squeal that she seems to greatly enjoy and a low grunting sound as she tries to "stand up" with only a little assistance from Daddy and I. Here are some pics I took of her on Sunday in her jumper - I looked up and she was practically standing on her own, while making her low, determined grumbling little grunt.

We were also particularly pleased to see that her feet are actually touching the floor. This is a real accomplishment for our little girl. :)







































No comments:

Post a Comment