Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thankful

Today was another beautiful Spring Day with Lyla Q. I feel so thankful to be her mommy.

She wore her new sun bonnet on our walk this afternoon. Her friend Zoe has a matching bonnet, and Aunt Martina and I are looking forward to them wearing their new hats together in our upcoming road trip to Pittsburgh later this month.
















I think she really liked it:

















And, I learned how much Lyla Q. enjoys being barefoot. I think she gets that from me. :)
















Lyla is also working on getting used to her exer-saucer. Today she managed to turn the music on several times all by herself and is getting better and better at it every day. Note that she has one foot on the floor - she's a little too short for it. She definitely gets that from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment